Horizontal Directional Drilling
UEA has been providing Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) services to the utility construction industry for over 20 years. Clients see UEA as a preferred supplier when it comes to high risk, difficult projects as a result of our commitment to safety, quality, project management and our use of the latest HDD technology.
UEA works closely with our clients to provide sound advice on the suitability of HDD for each project including machine selection, tooling requirements, project time-line and budgets. Our team has a wealth of experience in the HDD industry to ensure a suitable scope can be developed to ensure project success.
UEA offers the following HDD services and capabilities:
- Carrier pipe outside diameters up to 1200mm
- Installation distances up to 2000 metres
- All utilities catered for including oil and gas pipelines
- Wire line tracking systems where required
- Multi conduit installation
- All ground conditions catered for
- Steel and polyethylene installation
- On grade boring capability
Our HDD equipment is supported by the followng:
- Vacuum excavation equipment of service location
- Vacuum trucks for removal of drilling waste
- Mud recycling and management systems
- Comprehensive project management
- Pipe supply and welding
View our latest Trenchless projects here.