Horizontal Directional Drilling
UEA has been providing Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) services to the power, water and telecommunications industries for over 15 years. UEA is a preferred supplier when it comes to high risk, difficult projects due to our technical expertise, as well as our commitment and dedication to safety, quality, project management and the latest directional drilling equipment.
UEA works alongside our clients to provide sound advice on the suitability of HDD for each project, machine selection, tooling requirements, project time-line and budgets. Our team from directors down to front-line managers have a wealth of experience in the directional drilling market and our combined experience can cover most project types.
UEA Trenchless offers the following HDD services and capabilities:
- Carrier pipe outside diameters up to 1200mm (depending on machine size)
- Installation distances up to 1500m (depending on machine size)
- All utilities catered for including oil and gas pipelines
- Wire line tracking systems where required
- Multi conduit installation
- All ground conditions catered for
- Steel and polyethylene installation
- On grade boring capability
All of our directional drilling equipment and services are supported by the following:
- Vacuum excavation equipment of service location
- Vacuum trucks for removal of drilling waste
- Mud recycling and management systems
- Comprehensive Project Management
- Pipe supply and PE welding
Visit the Technical Centre to learn more about HDD.