Scope of Works
- Install of 117 metres of 450mm steel casing via thrust boring
- Install, centralise and grout the 300mm uPVC carrier pipe
- Proximity to existing services – UEA potholed and assigned a surveyor to re-check design levels in order to ascertain clearance
- The design grade was considerably flat and required the utmost care to ensure that the bore met all allowable tolerances
- The area was of high environmental importance, with a nearby waterway and a small sports field. UEA managed stockpiles and ensured that impact was kept within the compound.
The project was delivered on time and within the required tolerances. UEA has since performed other works for the client with similar outcomes.