UEA Trenchless has recently been selected to be part of a panel for directional drilling and trenching services for a major Sydney Electricity Supplier. UEA Pty Ltd has been successfully delivering services under the Panel for Directional Drilling and Trenching Services for over a decade and we welcome this opportunity to continue our successful working relationship with our clients. Our proven track record and expertise in distribution works, coupled with an ever increasing emphasis on HSEQ ensures we maintain our high level of delivery and ultimately meet and/or surpass the principal’s expectations of their preferred suppliers under the new Panel for Directional Drilling and Trenching Services. The panel runs over a period of three years, with two 12 month extension options and includes:
- Site establishment (site shed, stores and amenities)
- Location and exposure of existing ducts, direct laid cables and other existing services
- Establishment, maintenance and removal of environmental protection as stipulated in the site specific Environmental Management Plan for the works
- Excavation of trenches, joint bays, bore holes, open points including cat holes and bagging
- Boring by means of auger boring, horizontal directional drilling or micro-tunnelling including the installation of sleeves and grouting
- Entry & exit holes
- Supply of conduits, bends, pipes, ropes, end caps, mechanical protection & marker tape (ropes must be secured to end caps)
- Installation, bedding, encasement and backfilling of cable conduits
- Installation of associated equipment as required
- Other civil works as required to meet individual project requirements
- Quality assurance – maintenance of the works for a period of up to 26 weeks
- Supply of specific plant and equipment
Under the new panel for directional drilling and trenching services, UEA Trenchless has already successfully completed projects in Edmondson Park, Rose Hill, Parramatta, Glenwood, Kings Langley and Springwood with many more under way. UEA Trenchless has been working effortlessly with the principal to critically examine these projects to develop innovative designs and methods of construction of the works to provide a cost saving to the principal while minimising the impact of the works to the community. UEA Trenchless has been able to employ a wide range of drills and excavators to meet the needs of the principal in an ever changing environment. These drills include, but are not limited to, a Ditch Witch AT3020, Vermeer D6090, Vermeer D100, Vermeer D300, Guided Boring Machine (GBM) and Thrust Boring. UEA Trenchless has utilised these drills in a wide variety of ground conditions and has proven knowledge and experience spanning over the past 20 years.
For more details on this award, or to learn more about UEA’s various projects, contact the Trenchless team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 9851 3000.