This project presented a several challenging aspects including designing a path to allow connection to the existing 11kV feeders in the congested Talavera Rd and undergrounding the existing overhead streetlighting and low voltage network to facilitate the installation of new council owned smart poles.
The main components of this design project consisted of –
- 2 x 1000 kVA Kiosk Substations
- 2 x ABB 2 feeder RMUs
- 2 x Schneider LV boards
- 100m of HV and LV trenching
- 20m of 300sqmm Cu Triplex Cable and joint specification
- Transition jointing specification for connection to existing 11kV feeders
- Designing kiosk locations and exclusions zones in line with the builders requirements
UEA Electrical was able to gain certification on this project well within the clients required timeframes and represents another successfully delivered design project and satisfied customer. UEA Electricals excellent performance in design on this project has also seen the client engage us to perform the associated construction for this project, which is a validation of the team’s performance.
For more information on this project please contact Ben Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9851 3000