The project will consist of:
- The fit-out of three indoor substation rooms
- Installation of switchgear in all three substations
- Installation of transformers in all three substations
- Installation and termination of new HV and LV cabling
- Excavation for the installation of ducts
- Installation of 1100m of 3 core 240mm Copper XLPE cable
A spokesperson for UEA Electrical said the awarding of this major project substantiates the company as a project management leader in the highly competitive NSW commercial construction industry at the Level 1 Accredited Service Provider (ASP) capacity.
For further information about this project, contact UEA Electrical on 02 9851 3000. General details about UEA Electrical’s design, engineering and electrical construction services can be found here.