Level 1 ASP
NOTICE: UEA Electrical has recently changed its name to Ultegra. For more information on our Electrical Utility and Infrastructure services, please visit ultegra.com.au.
CONSTRUCTION OF NETWORK ASSETS
UEA is an “A” Grade Level 1 ASP (Accredited Service Provider) that provides services within the Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy and Essential Energy franchise areas.
As a Level 1 ASP UEA Electrical have the mandatory qualifications to carry out the construction of transmission and distribution networks, including:
- Extension of overhead and underground networks
- Relocation of electrical assets – for example road widening projects
- Increasing the capacity of the existing electrical supply – for example new sub divisions and developments
- Installing and energising high voltage and low voltage distribution cables
- Installation of padmount/kiosk substations
- Construction of indoor/chamber substations
- High voltage customer connections
Click here to visit the Electrical Project Portfolio.