Due to the ever growing electricity demands of South Western Sydney, the local supply authority initiated the installation of a brand new transmission substation to service the ever expanding region. In order to distribute this increase in network capacity to its customers, the requirement to install seven new 33kV feeders was identified and a contract for the works was let.
UEA Electrical carried out all facets of the electrical work in this complicated project, including:
- 33kV Pfisterer GIS terminations
- 33kV Tyco straight through joints (STJ)
- 33kV cross bonding joints
- Installation and termination of earth link boxes
- 33kV pole installation and associated linework
- 33kV underground to overhead terminations (UGOH)
- 33kV Pfisterer outdoor sealing end terminations
- High Voltage testing and pre commissioning of installed infrastructure
Through an in-depth knowledge of the local supply authority’s transmission network, UEA Electrical successfully delivered a program of works with a minimum of fuss, whilst exceeding client expectations.
For more information about this project or UEA Electrical, please send enquiries to Mark Bampton