Electrical Network Construction
NOTICE: UEA Electrical has recently changed its name to Ultegra. For more information on our Electrical Utility and Infrastructure services, please visit ultegra.com.au.
As an “A” Grade Level 1 ASP UEA Electrical provides superior electrical construction services to developers, civil contractors, utilities and high voltage customers for underground and overhead works in the industrial, commercial and mining sectors across Australia. UEA combines practical and technical know how to get the job done – on time, every time.
UEA Electrical is a leading electrical construction provider specialising in the construction of both overhead and underground:
Our skilled and highly experienced team is capable of performing a specific package of works or tailoring a complete turnkey solution for a wide range of projects:
- New Network Connection Projects
- Padmount or Kiosk Substations
- Chamber Substations
- Indoor Substations
- High Voltage Customer Installations
- Asset Relocation Projects
- Overhead and Underground Projects
- Extension of any overhead and underground network
- Increasing the capacity of the existing electrical supply – for example new sub divisions and developments
- Installing and energising high voltage and low voltage distribution cables
- High voltage customer connections
- Industrial and Commercial Subdivision Projects
- Residential Subdivision Projects
- Street and Public Lighting Projects
Click here to visit the Electrical Project Portfolio.