UEA has been a recognised HDD and Trenchless contractor for 20 years. During this time UEA has developed unique relationships with major utilities across Sydney and the Eastern Seaboard of Australia, providing technical and innovative solutions to solve our client’s construction issues.
To further enable UEA to deliver a complete solution to our clients, UEA now has civil construction capabilities across the major utility areas. UEA can now provide the complete infrastructure solution to our clients, either as a stand-alone scope or as a part of a trenchless installation.
UEA has an experienced team of people to ensure the projects are delivered to the highest standard of quality and safety. Specialising in all areas of utility construction, the team has a hands on approach to delivering work to ensure we meet our client’s programme and budgetary requirements.
The construction teams are supported by UEA-owned state of the art equipment that delivers the best solution for the project at all times.
Water (Potable and Recycled) and Sewer Construction
UEA currently holds Sydney Water accreditation as an authorised service provider. This allows UEA to be engaged as an approved contractor to deliver water main and wastewater connections/relocations of Sydney Water assets as part of new development areas. UEA is currently accredited to perform the following works:
- W1 – water reticulation – DN100 to DN375
- W2 – water supply – DN375 to DN750mm
- W3 – steel pipelines – water – DN750mm to DN1200
- PE – PE pipe systems – water & sewer
- RW – recycled water – DN65 to DN375
- S1 – sewerage reticulation – DN150 to DN300
- S2 – sewer standard – DN375 to DN750
The key areas of capability are:
- Connections to existing assets up to DN1200mm for water and DN750mm for sewer
- Construction of precast and cast in-situ manholes
- Trunk main and distribution main capabilities
- All types of pipe catered for – fully welded steel (Sintakote), polyethylene, DICL, MSCL etc.
- Installation of stormwater mains
- Construction of structures associated with the stormwater network
- Connections to the existing network
- UEA has the capability to deliver distribution and transmission projects in conjunction with its level 1 and level 3 ASP sister company, UEA Electrical.
- Complete design and construct options are available, providing clients a complete solution.
- Underground network construction
- Sub duct installation, hauling and fibre splicing
- Beach manholes as required as part of an ocean outfall scope
- Route feasibility
General Civils Works
- Excavations for major tunnel boring works including temporary works
- Laydown and connection of HDD installations
- Fleet of UEA owned vacuum excavation trucks to assist with locating, design process and route determination.