Level 3 ASP
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
UEA is a Level 3 Accredited Service Provider (L3 ASP) that performs electrical design and consultancy works within the Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy and Essential Energy franchise areas.
A Level 3 ASP will typically design and prepare a set of plans to allow the client to connect to or alter the Electricity Authorities distribution or transmission network. These designs typically include:
- Indoor or Chamber Substations for High Rise Buildings or Large Load Customers
- High Voltage Customer Installations including the internal high voltage designs
- Kiosk or padmount substations design for new developments or upgrade of existing assets;
- Industrial and residential subdivisions
- Asset relocations
- Overhead design up to 33kV
- Underground design up to 132kV
- Street lighting
Click here to visit the Electrical Project Portfolio.