Level 1 ASP
CONSTRUCTION OF NETWORK ASSETS
UEA is an “A” Grade Level 1 ASP (Accredited Service Provider) that provides services within the Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy and Essential Energy franchise areas.
As a Level 1 ASP UEA Electrical have the mandatory qualifications to carry out the construction of transmission and distribution networks, including:
- Extension of overhead and underground network
- Relocation of electrical assets - for example road widening projects
- Increasing the capacity of the existing electrical supply – for example new sub divisions and developments
- Installing and energising high voltage and low voltage distribution cables
- Installation of padmount/kiosk substations
- Construction of indoor/chamber substations
- High voltage customer connections
Click here to visit the Electrical project portfolio.