Electrical Design & Engineering
UEA Electrical is a leading provider of electrical infrastructure design and electrical engineering services. By drawing on our construction expertise during the design process, UEA Electrical is able to achieve the most efficient and cost effective project outcomes for our clients, without compromising on safety or quality.
As a Level 3 ASP, UEA is accredited to design both overhead and underground electrical power reticulation systems for the NSW Electrical Distribution Networks. UEA is a recognised service provider of choice to Ausgrid, Essential Energy and Endeavour Energy.
We also provide a broad range of electrical design and engineering services to developers, consultants, civil contractors, electrical contractors and high voltage customers. In addition to providing superior design services, UEA Electrical provides value added services for our clients in the way of 'on demand' consultancy during the development planning process to ensure that the most cost effective solutions are achieved.
Our engineers are experienced in all facets of design and consulting required for all types of developments including:
- New Network Connection Projects
- Padmount or Kiosk Substations
- Chamber Substations
- Indoor Substations
- High Voltage Customer Installations
- Asset Relocation Projects
- Industrial and Commercial Subdivision Projects
- Residential Subdivision Projects
- Street and Public Lighting Projects
- Overhead and Underground Projects
- Network Investigation and Consultation
- Maximum Demand Calculations
- Earth Grid Design
- Protection Grading Studies
- Feeder Optimisation
- Pole Loading Calculations and Limit State Analysis
- Quality of Supply Analysis
- Testing, Compliance and Certification
Click here to visit the Electrical project portfolio.