Electrical Design and Engineering
UEA Electrical is a leading provider of electrical infrastructure design and engineering services. Our goal is to provide cost effective solutions, whilst ensuring the system integrity and reliability required by our customers is maintained.
As a Level 3 ASP, UEA is accredited to design both overhead and underground electrical power reticulation systems for the NSW Electrical Distribution Networks. UEA is a recognised service provider of choice to Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy. We also provide a broad range of electrical design and engineering services to developers, consultants, civil contractors, electrical contractors and high voltage customers.
Our skilled and highly experienced team is capable of performing a specific package of works or tailoring a complete turnkey solution for a wide range of projects:
- New Network Connection Projects
- Padmount or Kiosk Substations
- Chamber Substations
- Indoor Substations
- High Voltage Customer Installations
- Asset Relocation Projects
- Industrial and Commercial Subdivision Projects
- Residential Subdivision Projects
- Street and Public Lighting Projects
- Overhead and Underground Projects
- Network Investigation and Consultation
- Maximum Demand Calculations
- Earth Grid Design
- Protection Grading Studies
- Feeder Optimisation
- Pole Loading Calculations and Limit State Analysis
- Quality of Supply Analysis
- Testing, Compliance and Certification
Your Turnkey Solution
As a Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Accredited Service Provider UEA Electrical is a leading specialist in both design and/or construction projects. By drawing on our construction expertise during the design process – and vice versa – UEA is able to achieve the most efficient and cost effective project outcomes for our clients, without compromising on safety or quality.
Click here to visit the Electrical project portfolio.